It's a late night once again and I'm struggling to sleep once more...So I sit here with my glass of wine and bowl of crackers...hopefully just one glass will do the trick tonight.
It's that time of year again...when my awfully full and messy closet needs a clean up. I spent a good portion of my evening sorting through clothes and trying on this and that. I found myself amused at the amount of changes my body has gone through in the past year. Not only do I have clothes for every season....but I realized that I have a complete wardrobe for every season and every size! It looks a little something like this...
- complete wardrobe of maternity clothing (mostly Summer and Fall which I proudly squeezed into two containers under my bed!)
- large summer clothing (stuff that's getting too big for me...from my post-pregnancy, and pre-weight loss days of 2010)
- summer clothing (stuff that currently fits me)
- complete wardrobe of skinny summer clothing (stuff that I don't quite fit into just yet...from my skinny pre-pregnancy days)
- complete wardrobe of large winter clothing - pants, shirts, sweaters
- complete wardrobe of skinny winter clothing - pants, shirts, sweaters
- dress pants in sizes ranging from 6-13!
- dresses in various sizes
- dress shirts in various sizes
- and approx. 20 bras ranging from sizes 34B to a 38E!!
As you can imagine...sorting through and organizing my overflowing closet with varying degrees of sizes is quite the task! So, it's not over yet. I must admit, I am one blessed woman to have the amount of clothes that I do...I am very thankful for that. Funny how even though I have so much...I always want just a little bit more... shopping anyone?! ha :)
So for all us women out there who fluctuate in weight like crazy... this one's for you!
xoxo Vent Machine