Friday, 16 November 2012

mmm coffee



Dear Drive Thru's,

You know what's awesome?....

Driving up to a McD's or Timmy's, saying "I'll have a medium regular coffee please", handing over my dollar fifty, and then instantly receiving that warm cozy yummy cup of coffee. awesome.

Drive thru's, you may be bad for our environment, but I love you very much.

Sincerely,
sleep deprived mommy

 


I know this sounds a little silly...maybe even pathetic. But seriously, in all honesty...I thoroughly enjoy using the drive thru. I thoroughly enjoy the instant gratification of ordering my coffee, and then enjoying it on the road, at the park, while shopping, wherever. Creator of the drive thru...you are a genius. Maybe it's because I have kids that I love you so much. My kids can stay in their car seats and mommy can get her coffee WITHOUT getting out of the car! yay.  I can't believe I'm even saying this.... I never even used to like coffee! But mmm.....I do now! And now... I also get to enjoy my coffee using my lovely Coffee Cozy from chubbycheeks! love it.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy coffee at home too. (In fact, I'm drinking one right now. Well, I was 45min ago... but I've been interrupted approx. 4 times while writing this post so my coffee is long gone now. hahaha. That is the life of a mommy...it really is an accomplishment to get any project done without constant interruption! I say this as I'm typing with one hand and a baby in my lap! but alas, another story for another blog).

Back to coffee..... yay for drive thru's!!  Can I get an amen!?

(and don't give me any crap about saving my dollar a day and helping a child in Africa. I thoroughly support child sponsorship, my husband and I support two kids, but I still love my coffee!.)

That is all.
 xoxo
Vent Machine

p.s. It has been awhile since my last post. You may be curious about my new baby!!

well...I am happy to report that I gave birth - at home!- to a beautiful little baby girl at the end of September!! (who we will refer to as "B" on this blog) She is beautiful, and we are loving her very much. She did give us a 'run for our money' for the first 4 weeks as she had her days/nights completely mixed up...which means mommy and daddy were on the night shift ALL night and very tired. But, now after diligently working on keeping her awake during the day, and with prayer from our family and friends we are happy to report that she is sleeping better at night. A big blessing indeed! 

Here she is...


 isn't she cute! :) I think so.




No comments:

Post a Comment